Deyhontsigwa’ehs—The Creator’s Game, Lacrosse Weekend
LASNAI Box Tournament &
Haudenosaunee Wooden Stick Festival
at Tsha’Thoñ’nhes (Where They Play Ball)
the Onondaga Nation “Fieldhouse” & Ball Fields
28-30 September 2017
International Field Scrimmage hosted by
SU Lacrosse in the Carrier Dome
1 October 2017
Contact: Phil Arnold, c. 315-885-7503; e. ; w. Lacrosse Weekend
For the LASNAI box tournament:
- $1000 for two (2) ads on dasher boards for the LASNAI tournament
- $1000 to set up a 10×10 space inside the arena
- $5000 to be a named “presenting” sponsor – includes vendor space and two ads, logo/website on all event materials
- $10,000 to be named title sponsor LASNAI brought to you by COMPANY NAME – included all $5000 level benefits as well as 10 VIP Passes.
For Wooden Stick Festival:
- $1000 for two ads on dasher boards
- $150 to set up a 10×10 space outside the arena
- $300 (20X10 table);
- Food $300
- $5000 to be a named “presenting” sponsor – includes vendor space and two dasher ads, logo/website on all event materials
- $10,000 to be named title sponsor for Wooden Stick Festival brought to you by COMPANY NAME – included all $5000 level benefits as well as 10 VIP Passes
For entire event:
- Contact Phil Arnold ()
- Sponsor of both Wooden Stick and LASNAI, 2 side by side prime location vendor spots inside or outside (sponsors choice) the arena, all of the title sponsor, presenting sponsor and other sponsor levels included. 25 VIP Passes.
- Product logos will also be displayed on the electronic board during the international scrimmage in the Carrier Dome on Sunday 1 October.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please fill out the following application and complete your payment below. After completing this form a contract will be emailed to you.
Sponsorship Application Payment